Changes in 1.9.1 (released on March 15, 2010)
- Added Russian translation.
- Added Other XML-format to Import. You may import RSS, Atom, whatever. http://twitpic.com/18mfsq http://twitpic.com/18mfyc
- Added a search form to dictionary pages (José Marcos).
- Added sorting order when managing terms. http://tinypic.com/r/2rqk0eb/5
- Updated System settings page — more phrases, more settings. http://tinypic.com/r/174v83/5
- Added sef-modes for links creation. http://bit.ly/dl10Eh http://bit.ly/d7h6HU
- Added caching for the list of terms, for block with prev/next terms, and for all html-output in general.
- Added groups for alphabetic order.
- Fixed issues with displaying Recently updated terms.
- A quick form to add a term placed to Control panel home.
- Fixes for unexpected input for XML-import.
- Fixed incorrect column ordering for CSV-import when a custom column number has been used.
- A transitional redirect removed for User settings, System settings, Repair / optimize. Less redirects is better.
: The list of changes in Glossword