The list of changes in Glossword
Changes in 1.9.4 (not released yet)
- Added maintenance task "Remove duplicate terms". #kb-G
- Changed the way how a default language works. #kb-k
- A file name were added to error message when importing incorrect file format for CSV.
- Added the possibility to search in terms (by default) and in definitions separately. #kb-h
- "View term" page shows multiple duplicate terms at a one page.
- Added two languages — Romanian and Portuguese.
Changes in 1.9.3 (released on April 6, 2010)
- Added a custom alphabetic orders http://twitpic.com/1cgimz.
- Added a new column "Locale" on the Management interface languages page.
- Added configurable placement for alphabetic toolbar http://twitpic.com/1dd26m.
- Added Import/Export for a custom alphabetic orders.
- Added more options to Import Terms http://twitpic.com/1bel6j
- Added the ability to import from a remote source http://twitpic.com/1ap1gp.
- Added the selection of languages to a quick HTML-form.
- Better animation for unfolding elements of HTML-forms.
- Fixed a visual bug for unfolding elements of HTML-forms.
- Fixed PHP-warning for
- Fixes for complete/incomplete Term mark.
- Fixes for Editing system settings HTML-form.
- Fixes for the links with the selection of sorting order.
- Fixes for the list of languages in Localization.